STEP RIGHT UP to our newest party theme! Hot dogs, cotton candy, ferris wheels, blue ribbons, stars & stripes… can you see what I’m getting at? Yep, it’s an All-American County Fair Inspired Party – just in time for summer… and Independence Day!
We partnered with Hebrew National again this year to bring you TONS of 4th of July party inspiration, starting with a build-your-own-hot-dog-bar featuring their 100% kosher beef hot dogs. Our menu includes 4 different kinds of hot dogs inspired by different regions of the country + everyone’s favorite: the “All-American”, which basically means: make it how YOU like it!
Also, check out the county fair themed dessert table, refreshing summer drink ideas, and lots of glittery, sparkler-inspired decor. Feeling patriotic yet? Good! We had lots of fun dreaming this party theme up and hope you have a blast with it too. ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– DIY Glittered Frames with 4th of July/County Fair Party Printables
– Build Your Own Hot Dog Bar + Printable Menu & “Ordering Sheets” for guests
– Layered Cake on a ticket roll riser, Cupcake Ferris Wheel, Cotton Candy & Popcorn
– Mason Jar Drinks with Party Flags and Glittered Farm Animals with Party Hats
– Red & White Striped Tablecloth + “Land That I Love” Banner
P.S. See more images in the full gallery here!
… and coming up next: GAMES!
HOT DOG BAR + FOOD TABLE
4 Hot Dog Style Options + Printable Menu:
– Hot Dogs: Hebrew National 100% Kosher Beef Hot Dogs with patriotic stamped hot dog buns (DIY tutorial coming soon).
– Toppings: 12 different toppings in red bowls & glittery ribbon wrapped mason jars. Recipe sign for gourmet hot dogs from 4 regions in the US – or a build-your-own “All-American” dog with any assortment of toppings. Mini toothpick toppers to mark what kind of hot dog you made.
– Sides: Sweet Potato Fries in party circle embellished red striped cups, All-American Cole Slaw and Patriotic Fruit Salad (with star shaped watermelon!)
– Order Checklist: Printable “My Hot Dog Order” menu card with topping checklist for customizing your hot dog.
– Table Centerpiece: Wooden box filled with styrofoam + popcorn & wrapped with star patterned paper, glittery red ribbon, and United States silhouette. Printable “All American Hot Dog” sign on wooden dowels with mini pom-pom bunting & mini patriotic banners on pompom topped dowels.
– Patriotic Nails: Red, white and blue nails with stars and hearts for an added stylish party touch!
– Fabric and Burlap Bunting: Decorate the yard with mini burlap and fabric pendant banners.
– Table Centerpiece: Stacked ticket rolls, glitter animals with party hats and pom pom patriotic signs and printable signs in glittered frames.
– Fair-Inspired Signs: hand-cut, attached to wooden dowels & displayed in old fashioned coca cola bottles filled with red sand.
– Cotton Candy: Spun onto star and stripe straws and displayed in a gold glitter box
– Cake: 5 decadent layers of red and blue cake covered with white frosting, and topped with a patriotic sheep! Mini bunting and glitter ribbon around the base added a finishing touch.
– Popcorn: A wooden crate filled with red and white stripe bags, embellished with party circles.
– Ferris Wheel Cupcakes: Vanilla cupcakes with printable cupcake wrappers and patriotic sprinkles sitting in a silver ferris wheel cupcake holder!
– Sweet Tea and Patriotic Water (berry infused) in dispensers with large silhouette labels and red and white stripe fabric wraps.
– Blue and white mason jars with pattern paper tops, party flags and assorted straws.
– Blue and red soda bottles with printable wraps on crates and rolls of tickets.
– Glittered farm animals with patriotic signs and party hats!
– Ribbon Pins & Display Board: Cover a foam board with red and white stripe fabric, add frame. Attach blue ribbons covered with party circles for guests to grab and claim!