“3!…2!…1!…” this gorgeous Gold & White New Year’s Eve Party by Ashley Drummy of Poppy & Plum Events has some of the design elements that I’m always drawn to — gold, glitter, and classic lines. Gold touches everything – the silverware, glass rims, centerpiece vases, drink flags, candlesticks, you name it! This has such a celebratory feel and is such great inspiration for ringing in the New Year with loved ones!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Gold-glittered Crackers embellished with white bows & small, round clocks
– Beautiful, rustic garland & white lanterns filled with gold ball ornaments
– DIY Champagne Cork Card Holders + white “confetti” tablecloth
– “Sun nien fai lok” — “Happy New Year” in Chinese!
PARTY DETAILS as told by Ashley…
We designed and coordinated this spectacular New Year’s Eve party for some clients! They wanted something formal, yet fun! We decided to go with a white & gold color palette to keep it light, since it was going to be inside our clients’ home. We also brought in some fun elements like gold crackers and some vintage highlights like gold vintage clocks to countdown!
– Design & Coordination: Poppy & Plum Events
– Photography: Ryon:Lockhart Photography
– Florals & Garland: Fleuretica
– Linens: Resource One Inc
– Tableware, Glassware, Flatware: Classic Party Rentals
– Crackers: JoyPops on Etsy