I’m loving the decidedly GLAM twist that Courtney Adams of Courtney Adams Design put on this gold, pink & navy Nautical First Birthday Party for her (super adorable) little girl, Parker! Eye catching details like a giant marquee light anchor, bold sequined linens, and cleverly named treats (i.e. “Watermelon Wharf”!) were tied together beautifully with the help of chic nautical themed printables by Chickabug. For boatloads of pretty party inspiration + some darling mommy-and-me moments, set sail for the rest of the party below….
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Gold sequin & marquee anchor backdrop + giant balloons with ribbon tassels
- Script “One” silhouette cake topper + tiny gold party hat/headband for the birthday girl!
- Buoy Blueberry Sangria & True North Tea (all decked out with glittery gold bows)
- Stowaway yogurt parfaits, Watermelon Wharf fruit pops, and Convoy kettle chips
- Homemade “life saver” door wreath + anchor silhouette cupcake toppers
PARTY DETAILS as told by Heather…
This pink and gold nautical first birthday party was styled by Courtney Adams of Courtney Adams Design. Courtney used her interior design talents to create an absolutely stunning party for her one-year-old daughter, Parker. She glammed up the navy blue-and-pink nautical theme designs from Chickabug with a big dose of glittery gold, including the show-stopping sequined backdrop and light-up gold anchor. Party guests enjoyed a light lunch and sweet desserts, including fresh made cotton candy. Parker was dressed in a pink and navy blue dress and wore a tiny glittered party hat. She loved her first bites of cake and enjoyed every minute of her party!
- Styling: Courtney Adams of Courtney Adams Design
- Invitations, stickers, and party printables: Chickabug
- Sequined gold table runners: On The Go Fabric
- Light-up anchor: Homegoods
- Cake topper: Better Off Wed
- Giant balloons: Shop Sweet Lulu
- Anchor cupcake picks: MoosesCreations
- Glittered gold ribbon: Hobby Lobby
- Glittered party hat headband: Little Blue Olive
- Glittered gold “1” (inside of the door wreath): Homemade using this tutorial, and Martha Stewart brand glitter