This new “KISS-mas” tree project is similar to the Santa Hats idea, and I hope you love this one too. It uses the same cone-shaped clear treat bags and KISSES, plus a few crafty embellishments. SO, in addition to looking super cute on their own, these tasty little trees also look great alongside the Santa Hats. 🎄🎅
In other words… go ahead and make a few of each if you want! 😉 Here’s how…
KISS-MAS TREE HOLIDAY GIFTS
Green Hershey’s KISSES
Cone-shaped clear treat bag – 6×12” size (I found mine at Michaels)
2” Wooden craft wheel
Craft poms: 1 large + several tiny
Hot glue gun
1. Paint the wooden wheel silver and let dry.
2. Fill the cone-shaped treat bag about ¾ full with green Hershey’s KISSES. Twist the excess portion of the bag tightly to secure the shape of the “tree”. Tape the excess bag down to hide it.
3. Flip the bag over so the top of the cone is now pointing up. Massage the bag as necessary to ensure that the base of the cone sits flat.
4. Decorate the tree with trim and craft poms, securing each with hot glue.
5. For the finishing touch, hot glue the tree to the painted craft wheel to elevate it and act as its “trunk”.
A Festive Display
The Trim the Tree 4×6″ Sign is available as a free printable, too! Display it next to a bunch of these KISS-mas trees for a super festive display at your Christmas party or other holiday event. ✨