Invite your favorite little unicorns to sip on something fun! 🦄 This colorful party punch features pretty swirls of ice cream and shimmery star sprinkles. I wanted this to look like a *magical* blue sky filled with fluffy white “clouds” and rainbows. Blue birthday cake ice cream has a vanilla swirl and worked perfectly for the “blue skies” effect!
Magical Unicorn Punch
- 1 gallon Berry Blue Typhoon Hawaiian Punch, chilled
- 2L bottle of Sprite, chilled
- 2 containers blue birthday cake ice cream (3 quarts total)
- 1 container pink/orange sherbet (1.5 quarts)
Note: Ingredients are approximate. You can adjust to your liking. I wanted a very fluffy/creamy look in the punch bowl, so I used a lot of ice cream. 😉
1. Combine the chilled Blue Hawaiian Punch and Sprite.
2. Float the ice cream scoops on top of the punch. Scoop the blue ice cream first, then add the sherbet.
3. Garnish with sprinkles and enjoy immediately.
4. Serve with colorful cups and glittery star straws!
Use glittered paper and a small star-shaped craft punch to make the stars. Secure them to the straws with hot glue.
For lots more ideas like this one, check out my original post: Simple & Sweet Unicorn Birthday Party Ideas.
Magical Unicorn Printable Collection
Planning an unicorn party? Check out my Magical Unicorn printables. They make it so EASY to add pro designer style & personalization to your event. It’s like instant branding for your party! 🙌 Click here to shop now.